Features and Benefits
Theracurmin BioActive is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of regular curcumin. Theracurmin possesses antioxidant properties as well as having an anti-inflammatory action.
• Highly bioavailable curcumin. 27 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin.
• Now containing 20% more concentrated Theracurmin in a smaller and easier to swallow capsule.
• Theracurmin relieves the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, reducing mild joint aches and pains, including the knee.
• Theracurmin decreases mild joint inflammation and swelling.
• Theracurmin posseses antioxidant properties helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
• Theracurmin has an anti-inflammatory action assisting in the relief of inflammation.
AUST L 213920
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to six times daily or as directed by your health professional.
Each capsule contains: