Bioceuticals Multi Essentials potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for sensible nutrition. It has been formulated to provide a comprehensive range of nutrients including a high dose of B vitamins, antioxidants and a broad mineral base featuring chromium, calcium, magnesium, selenium and boron.
AUSTL : 166327
Each tablet contains:
equiv. to Dunaliella salina extract fresh cell 100mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E) 82.64mg
equiv. vitamin E 100IU
Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type) 14.7mg
Retinyl acetate 375mcg
RE*equiv. vitamin A 1250IU
Thiamine hydrochloride 50mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 200mg
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 100mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 91.6mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400mcg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 400mcg
Biotin (vitamin H) 100mcg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 100IU
Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 30mcg
Boron (as borax) 1mg
Calcium (as citrate) 50mg
Chromium (as nicotinate) 50mcg
Copper (as gluconate) 200mcg
Magnesium (as oxide) 25mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 75mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 50mg
Choline bitartrate 50mg
*RE = retinol equivalents.
DOSE Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
• When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
• If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
• This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.