Features and Benefits
Bioceuticals Mega B Q10 30 is a high-dose B group complex with coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) to help promote energy. B group vitamins and vitamin C may help support the nervous system as well as the adrenal glands, and may be useful during times of stress.
AUSTL : 189596
Each capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride 50mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 100mg
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 50mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 45mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg
Folic acid (vitamin B9) 400mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400mcg
d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E) 16.8 mg
equiv. vitamin E 25IU
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (vitamin C) 121 mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) 450 mcg
RE*equiv. vitamin A 1500IU
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 6.25mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 250IU
Biotin (vitamin H) 300 mcg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 25mg
*RE = retinol equivalents.
DOSE Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men
• When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
• If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect seek medical advice.
• Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.