Out of stock
|Notify me when it's back in stock.|
|Script Valid Till|
Free AU Delivery on orders over $99
Worldwide Delivery on +6,000 products
Pregnancy is a time of increased nutritional demands and getting the right amounts of nutrients is so important. InNatal® Soft Capsules can help to provide support throughout your pregnancy journey. This iron-free supplement is specifically formulated to support your general health, from preconception to pregnancy, right through to breastfeeding. This multivitamin and mineral supplement provides several key nutrients including iodine, vitamin D3, zinc, choline and the active forms of folic acid. Adults: Take one soft-gel capsule two times a day
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each capsule contains:Vitamins:Betacarotene3 mgThiamine nitrate864 microgramsequiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)700 microgramsRiboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)889 microgramsequiv. to riboflavin (vitamin B2)700 microgramsNicotinamide (vitamin B3)9 mgCalcium pantothenate2.73 mgequiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)2.5 mgPyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)15.7 mgequiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)10 mgPyridoxine hydrochloride18.2 mgequiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)15 mgCalcium folinate191 microgramsequiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)150 microgramsLevomefolate calcium108 microgramsequiv. to levemefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active B9)100 microgramsMecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)1.3 microgramsAscorbic acid (vitamin C)50 mgColecalciferol12.5 microgramsequiv. to vitamin D3500 IUd-alpha-tocopheryl acetate16.5 mgequiv. to vitamin E22.41 IUBiotin15 microgramsMenaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)30 microgramsMinerals:Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate)25 mgChromium (as chromium picolinate)15 microgramsIodine (as potassium iodide)135 microgramsMagnesium (as magnesium phosphate pentahydrate)15 mgManganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)1 mgMolybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)25 microgramsSelenium (as selenomethionine)17.5 microgramsZinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)10 mgNutrients:Choline bitartrate100 mgInositol30 mg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
WARNING: Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains B6]