Thompson's Slippery Elm is formulated with 800mg of Slippery Elm powder which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild stomach, bowel and throat irritations
Slippery elm has been used in Western herbal medicine for a long time and is widely used to relieve symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort including heartburn and diarrhoea.
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild stomach, bowel or throat irritations
- Those who suffer from symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn and diarrhoea
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain healthy digestive function
- Adults: Take one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Contains lactose
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) inner stem bark powder800mg