Features and Benefits
- Helps to temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps relieve pain, aches and symptoms associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps protect against deterioration of cartilage and reduces cartilage loss and damage
- Helps increase joint mobility associated with mild arthritis
This product is suitable for:
- Individuals who suffer from joint pain, swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis
- Those who seek a supplement to improve joint mobility
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to arthritic pain
- Individuals suffering from mild arthritis who need joint cartilage repair
Each tablet contains:
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride666.7mg
- equiv. Glucosamine sulfate500mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)200mg
- Sodium ascorbate113.1mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)100mg
- Magnesium (as orate)6.65mg
- Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)5mg
- equiv. Vitamin D31.0mg (100IU)
- Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Boswellia serrata (Boswella) gum400mg
- Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit350mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed120mg
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome100mg
- and powdered
- Murraya paniculata (Orange Jasmine) leaf100mg
Dose and Usage
- Adults - Take two tablets, twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30 C in a dry place.
Cautions and Warnings
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from seafood.
- Contains: Soyabean and 86mg of potassium.
- If you have a kidney disease or taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.