- Froximun Toxaprevent from BioPractica - Advanced Detoxification
Froximun Toxaprevent from BioPractica - Advanced Detoxification
What Is It?
Toxaprevent is made from a clinical-grade activated volcanic ash or Modified Activated Clinoptilolite (MAC). This volcanic ash contains a host of naturally occurring minerals, arranged in a unique structure, which naturally and readily attract toxins.
What Does It Do?
Toxaprevent safely binds to and removes toxins from within the body in two key ways:
- Detoxifies the digestive system by preventing toxins from entering the body on an intestinal level
- Reduces the toxic build up and ‘load’ of the liver by gently releasing and removing accumulated toxins
Targeting the Gut
Toxaprevent has a specific affinity for the gut; it’s where it elicits its most powerful toxin removal action. The body’s intestinal lining is the largest site of toxin absorption and reabsorption – this is due to naturally occurring reaction within the body called enterohepatic circulation, whereby bile and other liver secretions are reabsorbed into the blood and return again to the liver.
"The key, beneficial function of Toxaprevent is that it prevents toxin reabsorption through enterohepatic circulation. Toxaprevent absorbs the unwanted toxins, preventing them from re-circulating throughout the body. Instead, they are absorbed and directly eliminated from within the body. "
Toxaprevent has been clinically trialled to remove the following toxins:
- Heavy Metals - Any level of heavy metals within the body is unsafe. Heavy metals greatly affect the central nervous system, causing disruptive mood dysfunction. The term ‘mad as a hatter’ which originates from Lewis Carrol’s Alice in Wonderland effectively describes the detrimental neurological damage of Mercury toxicity!
- Histamine - Excessive histamine levels commonly trigger allergic and inflammatory reactions within the body which manifest themselves as things like skin rashes, hives, eczema, nasal congestion, headache/migraines, itchy eyes or cramping.
- Ammonia - Ammonia is commonly present within the body, just not in excess – it is this excess that can cause damaging effects to the body’s cognitive function. Symptoms include; fatigue, foggy memory, muscle weakness and elevated uric acid levels.
- Organic Pollutants - Unfortunately, most of us are exposed to organic pollutants like pesticides and plastics on a daily basis. These pollutants are well known to interfere with the endocrine system, causing the unwanted disruption of hormone levels, especially estrogen.
- Bacteria and mycotoxins - Toxaprevent has been shown to remove small amounts of viral bacteria and mycotoxins, preventing burden on the immune system.
How does it work?
Sounds too good to be true, right? It’s not! In fact, it’s very simple. Toxaprevent has a unique, porous, crystalline structure which functions like the pores of the skin, allowing the binding of toxins.
Additionally, Toxaprevent has a negative charge, allowing it to work just like a magnet when it’s met with toxins which are positively charged. This simple mechanism owes the success of Toxaprevent - its ability to capture, bind and remove toxins from within the body is a promising detoxification method for those suffering the disruptive effects of toxic build-up.