Mega Zinc 40mg may:
• Help reduce common cold duration and symptom severity.
• Assist in the management of mild acne.
Mega Zinc daily supplementation may:
• Assist in the prevention of dietary zinc deficiency.
• Support healthy immune system function.
• Maintain healthy sperm function.
• Help maintain and support healthy cognitive function in children.
• Support minor skin repair and wound healing
Available in Orange and Raspberry flavour.
Each ½ metric teaspoon taken twice daily (3.8 g) contains: Calcium ascorbate dihydrate1210 mg
Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)1000 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate
(Meta Zn® - Zinc diglycinate)200 mg
Equiv. elemental Zinc40 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)10 mg
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts and yeast.
For the common cold and acne:
Adults and teenagers over 14 years: Take ½ metric teaspoon (1.9 g) in 200 mL water twice daily with food for up to 3 months.
For daily zinc supplementation:
Adults and teenagers over 14 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL water twice daily with food.
Children 4 – 13 years: Take ¼ metric teaspoon (0.95 g) in 100 mL water once daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Not suitable for children under two years of age.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.