Medical Strength Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium with Colostrum and a Specially Formulated Matrix Probioplex™.
- Aids in the maintenance of a normal healthy gastrointestinal system and digestive function.
- If you have been taking a course of antibiotics a probiotic such as Inner Health Plus may assist in maintaining the balance of good bacteria.
- Inner Health Plus may be useful for the symptoms of bloating, gas or flatulence.
- NCFM® acidophilus can survive the passage through the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Aids in maintaining a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
- Helps maintain normal healthy urogenital flora.
- LOCATED IN THE FRIDGE
- Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps).
Each capsule contains 25 Billion Good Bacteria:
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCFM®) organisms
Bifidobacterium Lactis (Bi-07) organisms
Colostrum Powder - Bovine
- Adults and children over five years: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Probioplex™ consists of lactalbumin and maltodextrin derived from rice. Bovine colostrum powder contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins. This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except on professional health advice. Inner Health for Kids is specifically designed for children.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, nuts, yeast, and salt.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
- Located in the Fridge
- Available at all good Pharmacies and Health Food Stores.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
THESE PROBIOTICS CAN BE SHIPPED SAFELY
Results of rigorous product testing shows that Ethical Nutrients probiotics are stable at:
• 40°C for 2 days,
• 30°C for 2 weeks and
• 20°C for 4 months.
The glass bottles used for probiotic manufacturing are made of a protective material, that even when warm to touch, protects the probiotics inside.
A short journey out of the fridge will not harm your probiotic while it's in transit to you. To ensure this time out of the fridge is minimal, we do recommend purchasing Express Post at the checkout. Please refrigerate your probiotics upon delivery.
Click here to learn more about our Probiotics Handling Procedures.