Clinically Trialled Extract to Support Healthy Mood.
- Ethical Nutrients Clinical Strength St John’s Wort may:
- Support mood in times of stress.
- Manage healthy mood.
- Help relieve stress and nervous tension.
- Assist in the management of symptoms such as lethargy, fatigue and disturbed sleep.
- Clinical Strength St John’s Wort contains a clinically trialled extract of St John’s Wort standardised to contain the key constituent, hypericin.
- Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps).
Standardised extract equivalent to:
Hypericum perforatum herb, dry
Standardised to contain hypericin
*μg = microgram
AUST L 148012
- Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- St John's Wort affects the way some prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- Store below 30°C.
- Available at all good Pharmacies and Health Food Stores.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.