UM Calm is a holistic formula with the hero ingredients, magnesium glycerophosphate and a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®, a BioCeuticals® proprietary blend. These are accompanied by accessory nutrients calcium, zinc, glycine and taurine to support a healthy nervous system. Choline supports the production of neurotransmitters, while zinc, glycine and taurine are included to support healthy neurotransmitter activity alongside Lactium®, to ameliorate stress-related symptoms.
Key features and beneits
• Features magnesium glycerophosphate, a highly bioavailable magnesium complex which is both fat- and water-soluble.
• Magnesium supports healthy function of the nervous system and contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Magnesium is a cofactor for serotonin synthesis; a neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of sleep.
• Choline supports the production of neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is involved in cognitive function and memory.
• Lactium® relieves stress related symptoms.
• Zinc, glycine and taurine support healthy neurotransmitter activity.
• Zinc and magnesium contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Calcium supports healthy nervous system signaling.
• Inositol supports signal transduction between cells, including nerve cells.
• Vegetarian-friendly formula with a natural lemon-lime lavour.
Each 7.5g dose contains:
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate – UltraMag®) 200mg
Magnesium (as glycerophosphate – GIVOMAG™) 100mg
[total magnesium 300mg]
Calcium (as glycerophosphate - GIVOCAL™)
50mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7mg
Inositol (myo-inositol) 1g
Choline bitartrate 300mg
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf 20g
equiv. to dry leaf 250mg equiv. to theanine 50mg
Other: Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium®
DIRECTIONS FOR USE Adults: Mix one 7.5g dose (1 heaped scoop) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. It is recommended to consume your last daily dose one hour before bed.
WARNINGS Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not suitable for use in children under the age of twelve months – except on professional health advice. Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk. Contains 7.5mg of caffeine per 7.5g dose. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.