Known to be sensual, warm and earthy, Patchouli Oil has also a wide range of uses to restore your body.
In traditional aromatherapy, the oil is used:
- To relieve minor wounds, cracked and dry skin
- To help relieve athlete’s foot
As an aphrodisiac
- To relieve minor wounds, cracked and dry skin - Apply directly with cotton bud or dilute 5 drops (1/4mL) in a 10mL carrier oil.
- To help relieve athlete’s foot - Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL of carrier oil or add 5 drops to footbath water.
- As an aphrodisiac - Add 5 drops (1/4 mL) to water in an oil burner or add 5 drops (1/4mL) in 10 mL of carrier oil
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For external use only. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children . Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Pogostemon cablin leaf essential oil 1 mL /mL