The new Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express is a unique, highly effective and fast acting way to treat corns. It is reusable and will treat multiple corns.
Corns are amongst the most common problems to affect the feet. Corns are thickening of the skin in response to pressure. The thickened skin forms in a small cone-shaped (called a nucleus) that presses into the skin.
Do not use on broken irritated skin. Immediately discontinue use if any discomfort or irritation occurs and seek medical advice. For external use only. Only use on the affected area, do not apply to healthy skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use any other products on the affected area during the treatment period. Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition. Use only as directed.
Store in dry environment and below 25C away from direct sunlight.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Treatment Liquid Ingredients: Urea, Water, Ethanol, Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol.
Step 1 Scraper
1. Ensure feet are clean and dry.
2. Remove cap from the pen. Do not misplace.
3. With a clear view of the corn, hold pen at an angle, scrape towards you to gently exfoliate the top layer of corn.
4. Use cap to remove any remaining skin from scraper and rinse with water.
5. Allow to dry.
6. Repeat above steps every 3rd day to exfoliate softened skin from the corn.
Step 2 Advanced Treatment Liquid
7. Unscrew cap.
8. Using the targeted applicator, cover the whole of the corn with the liquid (1-2 applications).
9. Allow to dry (1-2 mins).
10. Replace the applicator back in the pen and screw on the lid.
11. Replace socks/hosiery and shoes.
12. Use daily.
Easy grip opening. Targeted dosing applicator. Advanced treatment liquid. Translucent window to show liquid fill level. Ergonomic design for optimum handling. Cleaning hole to follow removed skin to be rinsed away. Scraper. Cleaning cap.