For the treatment of head lice (Pediculus Capitis) and their eggs (nits). One 10 minute application is usually sufficient to kill head lice and the majority of their eggs.
AUST R 77892
Warnings Not to be used on individuals who develop hypersensitivity to Permethrin or to the product. The product may be irritant to the eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water. If skin irritation persists or infection is present or develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If swallowed, seek urgent medical advice or contact a Poisons Information Centre. Seek medical advice before using on children under 2 years of age.