NUROFEN for Children is a pleasant tasting sugar free syrup formulated to target pain and fever in children.
PROVIDES FAST. EFFECTIVE RELIEF reduction in temperature for up to 8 hours including fever caused by immunisation temporary relief of pain associated with:
• colds & flu
• sore throats
• minor aches
AUST R 108772
SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE USE:
• if your child is under 12 months of age.
• if your child suffers asthma.
• ifyour child is taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking any other regular medicines.
DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN WHO:
• have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
• have kidney or heart problems.
• have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
• Contains: sodium benzoate, sodium chloride and sodium saccharin.
• Contains no: aspirin, alcohol, aspartame or gluten.
• 9mL (maximum daily dose) contain 4.5g of maltitol. Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Read and retain carton. Shake the bottle well and use the syringe provided to measure the dose accurately. Push the syringe firmly into the neck of the bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and gently pull the plunger down, drawing the liquid into the syringe.
Turn the bottle right way up and gently twist the syringe to remove.
To dose your child, press the plunger slowly down to gently release the liquid. After use replace the cap and wash the separated syringe parts in warm water and allow to dry (do not boil).