This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We can help you find an alternative.
- Consider the Recommended Alternatives shown on this page (if any)
- Call us for a quick chat - 1300 882 303
- Book a Consult
In some instances we can compound an alternative product to meet your individual needs.
Features and Benefits
• Fibers specifically recommended for atopic dermatitis / eczema(2).
• 47% thicker than our classic wipes (3).
• More absorbent(4), they clean in one single step.
• Leave a non-sticky protective film on the skin.
• Physiological pH.
Guaranteed from birth on (1) :
Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
High skin and eye tolerance.
Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol*...
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
(2)Fabric Preferences of Atopic Dermatitis Patients W. Elliot Love and Susan T. Nedorost. (3)Test carried out by optical measurement compared to the very sensitive skin wipes by Mustela.
(4)French study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological and paediatric control on 74 newborns, babies and children (including 65 babies and children with eczema prone-skin) for 22 days
• Avocado Perseose, replenishing patented natural ingredient: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for eczema-prone skin.
• Sunflower Oil Distillate, replenishing patented natural ingredient: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaing skin's moisture barrier.
• Allantoin : softening properties.
• Plant-based glycerin: with mousturizing properties, limits water loss from the skin.
97% ingredients of natural origin.*
INGREDIENTS :AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, TARTARIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALLANTOIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, TROPOLONE
Dose and Usage
Take a cloth and gently clean baby's face, hands and nappy area. Carefully close lid of the cleansing wipes back after use. Do not flush the wipes down the toilet.
PLEASURABLE TO USE:
• Fibers softer than cotton and water(5),gently cleanse.
• Fresh and soothing, the wipes allow a quick cleansing and change.
• Leave the skin non-sticky.
Tips for disposal and recycling:
Please dispose of the empty package and Stelatopia replenishing cleansing wipes in the garbage bin.
(5) Test carried out by tribological measurement.