The beautiful Tamanu tree is scattered throughout the tropical South Pacific and Indian Oceans. Tamanu seed kernel oil has been traditionally recognised by islanders for its amazing, yet non-invasive healing properties. The oil’s special composition of anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antimicrobial agents has generated scientific interest regarding positive effects it may have on hard to treat skin disorders.
Love Tamanu Seed Oil is true to nature, unaltered and organic certified by BioGro NZ.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, sterols, lactones and unique synergistic health-giving compounds
- Refreshes compromised skin that has suffered from over exposure to harsh elements such as sun, wind, chemicals and pollutants
- Helps to reduce acne scarring
- Promotes the formation of new skin tissue and improves the appearance of visible scars
- Moisturises and protects the skin against premature ageing, wrinkles and fine lines
- Delivers comforting, soothing relief to distressed and common skin complaints
- Nurtures and nourishes compromised, dry, damaged, chapped and cracked skin.
Tamanu: Calophyllum inophyllum Certified Organic Seed Kernel Oil
Love Tamanu Seed Kernel Oil can be applied undiluted directly onto the skin, even on sensitive skin. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
FOR PROBLEM SKIN Apply direct to problem skin areas where gentle relief and special attention is required.
NOT REFINED This oil is not refined so natural sediment may be present at bottom of bottle.
IN COLD TEMPERATURES The oil may freeze or solidify. If so, simply run hot water over bottle to melt the oil.
* RECOMMENDED FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY