This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We can help you find an alternative.
- Consider the Recommended Alternatives shown on this page (if any)
- Call us for a quick chat - 1300 882 303
- Book a Consult
In some instances we can compound an alternative product to meet your individual needs.
Clinically Trialled to Reduce the Frequency of Allergic Rhinitis.
Allergy Control contains the probiotic strain Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™) which has been clinically trialled in allergic rhinitis and shown to:
- Reduce the frequency and severity of allergy symptoms.
- Assist with house dust mite allergies.
- Relieve hay fever symptoms.
- Relieve environmental allergies.
- Reduce allergic sensitivity.
- Assist in the management of allergic rhinitis.
- Relieve symptoms of allergies including a blocked, itchy, runny nose; sneezing; itchy and watery eyes; puffy and sore eyes and an itchy throat.
Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™)
10 billion CFU* (organisms)
*CFU - Colony Forming Units
AUST L 217301
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt.
- Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps). VegeCaps may be preferred by people wishing to avoid gelatin for health or religious reasons.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
- Available at all good Pharmacies and Health Food Stores.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.