GOATFOLL - Goat Follow-On Formula - Stage 2 (6-12 months)
Packing size: 800g
Our Goat Milk Stages 2 Formula, which use fresh Australian Goat Milk, now include more Omega 3 (DHA), Omega 6 (ARA), and Prebiotics (GOS).
Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion and may be a good alternative for formula fed babies with sensitive tummies. Bubs premium formulation contains DHA and ARA from plants for improved tastes
Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Solids, Goat Whey Protein Concentrate) 38%, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (Canola Oil, Sustainable Palm Olein Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), From Algae), Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Emulsifier (Soybean Lecithin), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Antioxidants (α-Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, dl- α-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, d-Biotin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Phytonadione, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
Minerals: Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Phosphate, Taurine, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide.
Allergens: Contains Dairy and Soy.
hy do Mums choose Goat formula even though it costs more?
- The protein profile in goat milk is similar to breast milk (significantly more so than cow’s milk).
- Goat milk protein forms smaller finer curd making it much easier to digest and absorb, so it is a gentle solution for sensitive digestion.
- Goat milk is rich in alpha-s2-casein, unlike cow’s milk which is high in alpha-s1-casein and known to cause allergic reactions in some babies. Hence it is a good alternative for bubs with cow milk protein allergens.
- Goat milk is naturally rich in prebiotics and nucleotides.
- Goat milk is high in Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) which promotes healthy gut and cell development.