A combination of the Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C, which helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections. The probiotics also support healthy gastrointestinal immune function plus help maintain and restore good gut flora during and after antibiotic use. Vitamin C supports healthy immune system function.
A delicious berry flavoured chewable tablet with no added dairy.
- Probiotics support intestinal friendly flora and relieve bowel discomfort in children.
- Probiotics support gastrointestinal function and intestinal health in children.
- Probiotics support immune system health in children.
- Lab4 probiotics help reduce the occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections in children 3-6 years of age.
- Probiotics support healthy gastrointestinal immune function in children.
- Probiotics help restore and maintain beneficial gut flora during and after antibiotic use in children.
- Vitamin C supports healthy immune system function in children.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)
||10 billion CFU
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)
||2.375 billion CFU
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
||125 million CFU
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Children 2-12 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Use only under adult supervision. Not recommended for children under 2 years.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.