Bioceuticals Vitamin D3 plays an intrinsic role in calcium metabolism, the immune and nervous systems, and bone, heart and kidney health. The working group of the Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Endocrine Society of Australia and Osteoporosis Australia state that a significant number of Australians are deficient in vitamin D.
AUSTL : 197794
INGREDIENTS Each 111mcL dose (3 drops) contains:Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 25mcgequiv. vitamin D3 999IU
DOSE Adults: Take 3 drops (111mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.Children and Adolescents: Give 3 drops (111mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
• Contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives.
• Store below 25C. Do not refrigerate.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed