UB SPectrum Biotic
Supports healthy gut flora and brain function in children.
A comprehensive formula containing Lactobacillus plantarum (PS128)TM, a clinically trialed probiotic. UB Spectrum Biotic helps to maintain gastrointestinal system health in children, with zinc to support brain function.
- Vitamins A and D plus zinc, maintain immune system health and function in children
- Zinc supports nerve conduction, cognitive function and brian function in children
- The inclusion of probiotics supports GIT system health and maintains beneficial intestinal flora, including during antibiotic use.
- Vitamin A is included to support mucous membrane health, including linings of the digestive system in children.
- Children's healthy growth and development is supported with the nutrients Zinc, vitamin A and selenium
- The antioxidant action of selenium and zinc reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Children 4-8yrs: give 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Children unable to swallow capsules; open capsule and mix contents into a small amount of cool food or liquid and consume immediately.
Adults and children 9 yrs over: Take 1 capsule one or two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional. for long term continuous use, talk to your health professional. Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. if symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains sucrose. Keep out of reach of children.