Cleanance Cleansing gel gently removes impurities from the skin. Face and body.
• Cleansing: It gently cleanses your skin with its gentle cleansing base
• Mattifying: Monolaurin (patent pending) regulates the hyperproduction of sebum.
• Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It leaves the skin clean, clear and refreshed.
Cleanance Cleansing gel is especially for sensitive oily blemish-prone skin. How to use Apply morning and/or evening to wet skin, work up a lather, rinse thoroughly then pat dry. If needed, finish with a light mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water, gently pat dry and apply a suitable Cleanance skin care product. Face and body.
The clinical efficacy of Cleanance Cleansing Gel has been proven under dermatological control (1):
- Immediately after use, the skin is soft to the touch, mattified, clean, fresh, purified.
- After 21 days of use, Cleanance Cleansing Gel significantly reduces excess sebum and recurring oiliness, and reduces the number of spots and blackheads.
(1) 33 subjects with oily, acne-prone skin. 2 applications per day on the face and upper body for 21 days.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, ZINC COCETH SULFATE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRIC ACID DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL LAURATE, GREEN 5 (CI 61570), LAURIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METHYL ISETHIONATE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), ZINC GLUCONATE
We recommend the consumer carefully reads the label and composition of the product before purchase